- OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK, and WEEKDAY EVENINGS Until 8 PM.
- ONE HOUR SERVICE on Eyeglasses and Contacts (in most cases) with OVER 10, 000 EYEGLASS FRAMES and 20, 000 CONTACT LENSES in stock.
- DRIVE-THROUGH LANE to pick up your refill contacts and solutions.
- FREE CONVENIENT PARKING in our own private parking lot.
- WALK-INS WELCOME.
- MOST INSURANCE ACCEPTED (See below).
- 20 DOCTORS of Optometry and 40 Opticians to serve you.
- LASER VISION CORRECTION consultations and co-management.
- Orthokeratology ("Ortho-k") uses gentle corneal molding contacts during sleep.
- Our doctors are certified to treat eye injuries, eye infections, inflammation and alergies of the eye.
Facilities and Equipment
- IN-HOUSE LAB can provide ONE-HOUR SERVICE ON EYEGLASSES (in most cases)
- STATE-OF-THE-ART EXAM ROOM EQUIPMENT including Computerized Visual Field Analyzer, Topography, Tonomotry, Lens Analyzer, Retinal Camera, Autorefractor/Keratometer, GDx (to measure the thickness of the retinal nerve fiber layer as part of a glaucoma screening), and more.
- EYE EXAMS FOR CHILDREN - AGES 6 MONTHS AND UP.
- DESIGNER FRAMES including Armani, Chanel, Cartier, BCBG, Gucci, DKNY, Calvin Klein, BCBG, Persol, Christian Dior, Guess, Tommy Hilfiger, Versace, Modo, Dolce & Gabanna, AND MANY MORE.
- TECHNICALLY ADVANCED Lens Materials and Coatings from Leading Manufacturers.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, AVP, AVESIS, Adventist Health, AETNA, Block Vision, Blue Cross, Blue Shield, CIGNA, Cole Vision, Davis, EyeMed, GoldenWest, GreatWest, Health Care Partners, Medi-CAL, Union Locals, Medical Eye Services, MetLife, PacifiCare, SmileSavers, TCU-MTA, Vision Plan of America, Vision One, and most other vision plans. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks Armenian, Cantonese, English, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, Tagalog, Farsi, FrenchVietnamese.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.